Wednesday, December 4, 2013

UVA Game

Have you ever been to an athletic event and wanted to be in one of the contests they have and win a prize? I know I have and I got the opportunity when I went to Charlottesville. Every year my older brother gets season tickets to UVA football games. Every once in a while he'll have an extra ticket and he'll ask me to go with him. We got there a little earlier than we normally do. We walked around a few stores and got some lunch before heading to our seats. When we finally got to our seats I was looking at the game program and some guy walks up to me and says, "Excuse me, would you like to be in a contest?" Of course I said yes! I had to throw as many nerf footballs into a grocery cart from 10 yards away, Easy right? Well, I thought I would go down at half time when the teams are in the locker room and the fans are getting something to eat or doing whatever, but no I played at the end of the first quarter with both teams and 50,000 fans watching me. I ended up coming in 2nd and winning a $100 to kroger, but it was one of the greatest experiences in my life!


 Brandon and I before the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment