Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thanksgiving/Catching Fire! :)

I absolutely love Thanksgiving! I love being able too see every one my family, we have such a great time and the food is always amazing! For the past 5 years my family started having Thanksgiving lunch instead of dinner, at first I wasn't too happy about it because I don't like changing tradition, then it's not a tradition anymore. Well when we got back home from lunch there was nothing left to do but to sit at home, which is completely boring. My mom decided we should go to the movies. So every Thanksgiving we have a new tradition we go to my grandparents for Thanksgiving Lunch and then we leave and go to the movies. This year the movie was Catching Fire! I love The Hunger Games Series. I watched the first one then read all three books. I wasn't too sure if the movies were going to be exactly like the books, well they are. : / Which isn't a bad thing, but I also like happy endings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment