Sunday, December 8, 2013

Last Blog

I can't believe this is it, my last blog, for the most part. Well, I only have one more semester at Bland until I'm done. It's hard to think that I'm actually going to be out of here. I mean this year flew by like crazy! I can't imagine I'm this much closer to pursuing my dream in becoming an elementary school teacher. It's kind of scary. My parents have always told me, "Being afraid is okay, but if you don't work through that fear, you might miss out on some pretty great things. You can't live in fear. Life is about taking risks, not being afraid of going after what you want." I've come to the conclusion that is having things turn out the way you wanted them to is what makes a successful life, then you should go ahead and say I'm a failure. The important thing is not to be bitter over life's disappointments. Learn to let go of the past. So don't be afraid to make mistakes, or stumble and fall, cause most of the time the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most. Maybe you'll get everything you wish for, or get more than you ever could have imagined. Who know where life will take you. The road is long and in the end, the journey is the destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment