Monday, April 22, 2013

Siblings!

I know for a fact that no one always gets along with their siblings, that's just how it is. Living together 24/7 they're bound to get under your skin.
Although I always argue with my siblings, I'll always love them! My older brother, who's 25, and I get along the best. He's very protective over me. My younger brother, who is 17 bothers me more than anyone, but since were so close in age we're the two who always do stuff together. It's hard not having my sister here, she's 24, married, pregnant and lives in Lynchburg. Even though we fought the most, I still wish she lived just a little closer to me, and I can't leave out my brother-in-law, Dave. He's a pretty awesome dude! He always wants to hang out with me when they come and visit! Although some people don't consider cousins to be siblings, I sure do. I actually consider my cousin Ashley to be my best friend! She is the one person that knows EVERY single thing about my life. She's someone I know I can go to without her ever judging me.
I don't know what I would do without my siblings. I do know that I wouldn't be the person I am today without them!

                                                      My siblings at my sister's wedding

                                                         My pregnant sister and me!
 
                                                        My younger/older brother at
                                                                  my graduation!
                                                             Brother-in-law Dave!
                                                      My bestfriend/Cousin!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment