Monday, April 22, 2013

High School Memories

Now that the school year is coming to an end, it makes me remember my senior year of high school. I remember sitting in my math class signing a yearbook, I look beside me and a friend of mine is crying and that got me crying, before I knew it almost every girl was in tears. Just writing in a yearbook about growing up, being in Kindergarden together, the time my class started the food fight in 7th grade to graduating in just a couple of weeks. It didn't really hit me till then that I wouldn't see these people that I've been with the last 13 years of my life everyday in the hallways anymore. Those next weeks we would cherish, because we knew we didn't have long to spend with each other anymore. From prom to graduation practice, the senior picnic, and graduation night, were some of the greatest memories I'll remember forever; the good and the bad. We all knew that the day would come to see our friends go off to college. We knew we had our future and goals ahead of us and after the tears of telling them goodbye, we'll always share the memories we had growing up together.

No comments:

Post a Comment