Saturday, November 16, 2013

Kenley Reese

One of the last blogs I wrote was about my sister being pregnant. Well, my sweet neice is here, but it wasn't the way I expected. April 25,2013 and my sister is a week over due. Thursday night she started having labor pains. She lives in Lynchburg so my mom was the only one that went down that night. I had to work Friday, so the earliest I could have gone was Saturday. Friday night when I was at work, my sister was texting me saying that the doctor had broke her water and she would text me when she was done. 2 hours later my phone goes off, and I was expecting to get a picture of a beautiful girl, well that's the last thing I got. When Kenley was delievered she wasn't breathing right. The nurses took her right into NICU. I was devastated. Thankfully today she is a 6 month old healthy baby. 
This was the first picture I got of my neice.



1 comment: